SWAT Support Team Lead - 13649
Woodland Hills, United States
The SWAT Application Support Analyst Team Lead is responsible for guiding the team on day-to-day operations on support team tasks and handle team escalated defect tickets. They are responsible for developing, training, and implementing a timeline their team will use to reach support tasks, projects, and goals. Some of the ways team leaders ensure they reach their goals, and support metrics is by monitoring, delegating tasks to their members, including themselves.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Work directly with the manager to support the day-to-day operations of the team and to provided supervision responsibilities which may include recruitment, interviews, coaching, and mentoring.
- Manage a queue of team escalated cases and escalated subject expertise cases – assign cases to analysts and work cases as required
- Partners with leadership, peers, and other teams throughout the organization to support meaningful change and adaptation, with a constant focus on improving the, what and how of Quality within BlackLine
- Manages customer relationship, escalations, identifies the solution, direct customer to needed team/department, and acts as the point of contact to communicate status/escalated case to the manager in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinates with product owners/customers and/or technical staff to define valuable business functions to existing applications and break down large-scale topics
- Author technical documentation on the Defect, RFC, CMB, MIRT processes
- Attend weekly Client Incident, triage, MIRT RCA, MIRT meetings as the primary point of contact and escalation representing client support.
- Use formalized development methodology to identify, assure, mitigate the risks to security and business process integrity
- Monitor, record, track and enforce team SLAs, Aging, OKRs report metrics, workflows to meet support team requirements; Evaluate and analyze Salesforce case trends to prevent future issues
- Review and test upcoming release notes
- Assist with the documentation, evaluation, implementation, enforcement, communication, and of the internal support processes related to defect management.
- Attend change management / RCA meetings, monitoring queues, and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues
- Participating in team escalated cases on-duty rotation.
- Audit customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+ years’ experience with Web applications; 5+ years prior experience in a technical support position
Education: Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, or equivalent work experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge, skill sets, responsibilities and qualification for BlackLine Support Analyst Level 1-3
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Proficient or expertise experience with any business systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, etc. would be a plus
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct the appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to resolve issues with patience and understanding
- Strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics
- Strong/effective organizational skills and effective ability to organize and prioritize conflicting priorities