Workplace Manager - 13620
The Workplace Manager, Romania will be given a task of outmost importance – to take care of our team’s well-being and daily company operational tasks to ensure the business is running and our team is in their highest spirits. To be successful in this role, you should be open-hearted, outgoing and value your ability to help people. You will have an exceptional opportunity to communicate with all teams, so superb communication skills are of high importance.
- First point of contact for all clients, employees, and visitors, ensuring professionalism at all times
- Health & Safety Officer for the Bucharest offices to ensure that first aid kits, safety information is displayed, and compliance with required legislation. Other duties include PAT testing, risk assessments, Emergency aid and Fire Marshal responsibilities.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with the current additional health and safety requirements associated with Covid-19 for the Bucharest office.
- All office related tasks such as ordering office supplies and equipment; handling post such as collecting, franking, and distributing post daily whilst managing postage costs; responsible for the maintenance of office machinery operations and the corresponding leases; ensure the upkeep, appearance, and operations of the greeting/reception area and meeting rooms.
- On-boarding our new employees from welcoming them to ensuring desks are set up with their equipment, creating business cards when required. Process and coordinate the travel and accommodations for new Bucharest employees. Carrying out and monitoring DSE assessments – ordering any home office equipment required. Manage Bucharest mobile phone corporate accounts.
- Act as an advocate for BlackLine with landlords/office space providers to address and resolve facilities and other issues. Set up relationships with vendors following procurement processes. Look for efficiencies and value add opportunities across our spaces and services.
- Partner with Finance and Payroll on vendor invoices and employees’ deductions, ad hoc Finance support.
- Assist and support managers with the administrative procedures related to Romanian employees; partner with managers and others HR team members; liaise with Finance, IT, and other departments to ensure 100% data integrity and compliance in all HR documents, systems, and tools.
- Point of contact for human resource department functions, including drafting contracts/ addenda, initiating background checks, sending corporate policies, following up IT equipment for new hires, starting workflow to get the wet signatures, time and attendance, PTO tracking, absenteeism (such as sickness, parental leave etc), signing up for medical exams, health and safety program and local Benefits programs.
- Assist with employee relations and relationship with staff representatives when applicable.
- Own all things social; we love getting together! Organize and arrange social activities and company local meetings (virtual and in person), coordinate BlackLine Bucharest employee events and celebrations.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3 years of similar experience of working in, and running, a busy office environment.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A personable and professional demeanour
- Experienced user of MS Office, Teams & SharePoint desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken Romanian and English
- Strong initiative and the ability to work independently
- High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, and problem-solving skills
- Organized and meticulous, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner