Senior Talent Development Specialist - 13567
Remote, United States
The Sr. Talent Development Specialist will play a key role in creating and fostering our continuous performance and feedback culture. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of various learning solutions for both live sessions and eLearning platforms, facilitate key training workshops (live, virtual; in person), and be a learning subject matter expert for cross-functional project teams.
- Develop and design training materials (eLearning modules, virtual classroom, facilitator/instructor-led, self-directed training, reference materials, etc.) that support our Continuous Learning Platform.
- Design and develop new training programs, as well as, maintain/update existing courses using modern technology, training methodologies, and adult learning principles.
- Lead and facilitate various training and development workshops, including New Hire Orientation, interpersonal skills courses, career development, performance management, and leadership programs (both classroom-based and live, online).
- Manage the full life cycle of training program activities such as training event coordination, scheduling courses, managing attendance, logistics planning and setup, materials creation, LMS administration, troubleshooting technical issues, and other activities needed to support the Talent Development team.
- Conduct vendor searches, procure training programs, and monitor utilization. Able to work with project sponsors, multiple subject matter experts, and training vendors to gather information and translate into impactful learning content.
- Manage training development projects by bringing key stakeholders and subject matter experts together to carry out a specific set of tasks. Leverage collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint to share documents, assign tasks, and collaborate to get things done.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives and act as the voice of the learner by providing guidance and offer suggestions on learning initiatives that align with BlackLine’s business goals when strategizing and identifying resolutions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in effective classroom and virtual training facilitation.
- Must be a skilled training content developer for both live, classroom based and live, virtual platforms with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing eLearning courses.
- Communicates clearly and concisely - writes concepts and information clearly and thoroughly for technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and possesses excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in learning design and development
- Extensive experience with graphic design, video, and/or audio editing software applications
- Experience with course authoring tools such as Adobe suite, Captivate, and/or Articulate 360 preferred
- Experience with administration of Learning Management Systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel