Senior Salesforce Developer - 13532
Remote, United States
The Senior Salesforce Developer role will support Salesforce and applications integrating to Salesforce. This role must have a strong understanding of operations and development processes as well as experience with project management, data management, and administering training. BlackLine is currently on Salesforce Classic. Lightning migration is in the project pipeline.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Be responsible for solution designs on Salesforce platform
- Build quick solutions and develop deliverables including deployment-ready code packages on
the Salesforce platform
- Reverse engineer existing code, derive business logic, and validate the impacts of upgrades and enhancements that are requested by business teams
- Review business processes and envision solutions for the requirements being asked for
- Proactively collaborate with peers, team members, and business stakeholders across locations
- Have thorough knowledge of the Salesforce build process using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, and ANT
- Define real-time and offline integration mechanisms with Salesforce and other application platforms in BlackLine using Platform Events, Event Management, RESTful JSON based services, ETL tools, Batch Processes etc.
- Proactively review/identify new trends in Salesforce and other related technologies and discuss the applicability of those features to BlackLine business needs
- Review our application performance and suggest improvements, as applicable
- Have advanced problem-solving and analytical skills and an ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Handle and adapt to a quickly changing, results-driven environment
- Work both independently and as a team member
Years of Experience in Related Field: 6+
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 6+ years intense Salesforce experience in Salesforce.com administration, analysis and development.
- Working experience of SFDC lightning migration, Salesforce CPQ & Billing, Conga Contracts, and Einstein Analytics.
- Demonstrated advanced Salesforce.com administration/configuration, development and reporting analytics.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party integrations and Appexchange packages including but not limited to Marketo, DocuSign, GainSight, Apttus, Conga and FinancialForce.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and platform knowledge. Lighting is a big plus.
- Implementation knowledge of platform events, event management with external systems
- Knack for creating innovative solutions, thinking outside the box, and creating designs for business process automation
- Hands-on experience with Message Driven Integrations, SOAP, and REST API integrations
- Experience in usage of source control and continuous integration (Github, SFDX & Jenkins)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and learn quickly.
- Experience in software or SaaS industry is a plus
- Experience running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight.
- A process before tools approach to problem solving.
- Customer services oriented.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to assist in creation of functional and technical specifications.
- Must embrace in learning, sharing knowledge and working with changing technology.
- A team player who can collaborate with our internal team and other cross functional teams.
- The ability to solve highly complex business problems across platforms utilizing Salesforce and other business applications.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Active Salesforce Certifications are a plus