Senior Sales Operations Analyst - 13527
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for providing operational support for Enterprise- and Mid-Market level sales teams across APJ. Role will assist with the day-to-day administration of operational tasks within the Sales Operations Department. A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong business acumen. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross functional working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on requests to add specific terms to customer order forms and commercial quotes (direct and channel sales) in accordance with BlackLine’s sales operations standards.
- Assist Sales Teams in APJ region with pricing and constructing quotes and other deal related documents.
- Enforce BlackLine’s approval matrix and policies, troubleshoot deal issues and escalate them to management as appropriate.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance and Legal to identify, review and address revenue recognition matters for non-standard deal structures.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Support sales teams ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of quote and order forms.
- Work cross-functionally and with counterparts in other regions to develop and refine sales processes to drive higher productivity across the global sales team.
- Ensure sales processes and policies are clearly communicated and being followed.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Assist with the on-boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Monitor CRM data hygiene and update data as necessary.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
- Handle projects of small to moderate scope and small to moderate complexity with minimal supervision.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience supporting sales environments in Sales Ops and Deal Desk capacities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proficient with SalesForce.com and CPQ applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Understanding of databases, and ability to extract and analyze data using Excel.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- 5 years Salesforce Experience