The Senior Solutions Consultant will perform and demonstrate all of BlackLine’s accounting modules to prospective customers. Senior Solutions Consultants will support the sales team and their development of positive and effective relationships with prospective clients and internal departments to ensure prospective client expectations are exceeded.
- Partner with the Sales team through answering prospect, technical, software and accounting questions.
- Perform needs analysis calls on prospective clients to thoroughly and accurately understand their challenges.
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use.
- Deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations of all BlackLine modules based on prospect needs.
- Complete ROI Analysis for prospective clients.
- Assist with completion and review of requests for proposal and information (RFPs and RFIs).
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist prospective clients with expanded use of application functionality.
- Serve as a Moderator in the BlackLine Community.
- Educate prospects and clients through webinars, on-site training presentations and trials.
- Prepare and deliver effective custom demonstrations using prospect data.
- Provide coverage, education, and application expertise by attending client/prospect roundtables, conferences and other events.
- Document relevant activities in Salesforce and other tools as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant.
- Prior experience with financial software, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations.
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients.
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections.
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs.
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment.
- Travel up to 30%.