Support Enablement Program Manager - 13362
Remote, United States
The Support Team Enablement Program Manager is responsible for developing and implementing programs for our Support team globally. The programs this role will deliver include new hire onboarding of new Support team members, ongoing training of existing members and managers, product training for Support teams, and development & management of enablement content and learning management systems. This program manager will be supported by learning experience designers as a shared service.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Deliver standard Support Team New Hire onboarding program.
- Manage Support skills enhancement.
- Facilitate training and enablement of Support teams globally.
- Deliver Support-specific product training.
- Partner with Systems Enablement to develop and deliver tools and technology including Salesforce upgrade, optimizations, chat, mail and knowledge base, and change management.
- Drive efficient ramp time for Support Team practitioners.
- Drive development, training, and adoption of Support processes to ensure scalability in BlackLine’s dynamic, high growth environment.
- Interface with Support senior leaders to understand team enablement needs and build enablement programs to support the function. Drive enablement alignment with their team needs.
- Foster and lead a culture of continuous improvement.
- Align Support enablement activities with key internal and external events.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement programs and initiatives.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources, providing coaching, conducting training sessions, and developing outcome improvement resources.
- Support training financial objectives by recommending budget items and controlling costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 4+ years of Support Teams implementation and/or training/enablement experience with an enterprise Cloud applications provider. Experience serving customers teams delivering software products or Support.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Cloud software implementation Support delivery.
- Knowledge of or skill in Learning Management Systems, Docebo preferred
- Training facilitation skills
- Salesforce chat, mail, and knowledge base.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Knowledge of Confluence
- Working knowledge of Client Support (how it fits into an organization, why it is important to the business)
- Excellent cross-functional leadership skills and the ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize, and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how Support professionals think, operate, and absorb training.
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change. Able to prioritize these demands and gain buy-in or direction with sales and GTM stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to command a classroom of Support Teams or Managers, both live and in a virtual training environment, specifically with adult learners.
- Ability to influence others absent direct authority or responsibility
- Support training/enablement experience
- BlackLine product knowledge
- Experience with enablement related to financial applications is highly preferred.
- Understanding of accounting and finance concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of and experience applying Adult Learning Principles in corporate learning
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.