Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market - 13346
London, United Kingdom
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing a team of multiple Account Directors. The team focuses on selling BlackLine's products across EMEA to Controllers and CFOs of corporates with annual revenue below $500 million.
- Hire, coach, mentor, guide and develop the performance of a team of sales executives.
- Understand, enable, and reinforce BlackLine value based selling methodology focused on customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Ensure sales team has scheduled and completed weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting, face-to-face meetings, and documenting activities in Salesforce.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets on a consistent basis and ensure proper value selling approaches are used.
- Manage a territory pipeline to ensure quotas are achieved and that key targets are identified and pursued.
- Develop the territory and increase market share by establishing effective sales strategies and methods that result in new account business generation.
- Update sales business plans monthly to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with supporting departments and staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts, and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Modify tactical field execution strategies to blunt the competition’s sales effectiveness, when appropriate
- Drive Customer Retention strategy to deliver customer delight
- Provide mentorship and leadership opportunities to further plan for BlackLine’s expansion
Years of Experience in Related Field: 4 years’ sales experience; 2+ years’ management
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Capability to interact at C-Level and Align with C-Level Decision Makers to drive relationships and support business goals and customer goals
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment with a focus on attention to detail
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- All sales professionals are required to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Influencing and change management skills
- Excellent presentation, lead qualification and client relationship skills
- Previous experience in managing a successful sales team is highly preferred.
- Prior accounting software or SaaS sales experience highly preferred
No special requirements