GTM Implementation Solutions Consultant - 13179
Remote, United States
The Implementations Solutions Consultant on the GTM Initiatives team will work with the GTM Initiaves team to create, refine, and enable the rest of the organization on tools to deliver a whole product solution.. They will be tasked with developing and refining tools to be used in the implementation, as well materials used in the sales cycle, and teaching the rest of the Implementation Consultants on how to use this new approach. They will also collaborate with the rest of the team to produce the best practices based on their implementations experience and understanding of customer requirements. This role will also be responsible to build things that demonstrate our industry expertise as a differentiator in the sales cycle.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use
- Deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations of BlackLine’s whole product solution based on prospect needs.
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist prospective clients with expanded use of application functionality
- Educate internal resources, prospects and clients through webinars and on-site training presentations
- Work with the GTM team to prepare and deliver effective solutions to customers in sales and implementation phases
- Refine and improve the implementations approach for whole product offerings.
- Provide coverage, education, and application expertise by attending client/prospect roundtables, conferences and other events
- Document relevant activities in Salesforce and other tools as assigned
- Work with GTM team to create and document best practices
- Work with the GTM team to create new delivery tools to line up with a whole product offering
- Work with GTM team to test new approaches and optimize those approaches
- Contribute to the whole product offering design and deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
Years of Experience in Related Field: Six plus years of accounting background with experience closing the books
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers and internal stakeholders in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients, and other BlackLiners
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- Ability to take the lead and train you peers in new ways of doing things
- Click or tap here to enter text.
- Prior experience with BlackLine software preferred
- CPA, CIA or related professional accounting certification preferred
- BlackLine Implementer Certification preferred
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands are required. Occasional travel to meet with internal stakeholders is necessary.