Senior Financial Systems Analyst - 13094
Remote, United States
- This role reports to the Director of Financial Systems and supports multiple systems utilized by the Accounting & Finance teams. This candidate has a strong NetSuite, SAP Commissions, BlackLine and Zuora background with experience functioning in an Administrator capacity alongside Accounting & Finance teams.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Leads and manages system development projects through the full SDLC cycle, leveraging outside consultants where needed for complex development work.
- Configures and updates systems to address customization/enhancement requests; creates custom reports, saved searches, lists, records, dashboards, workflows etc. in NetSuite and other financial systems.
- Partners closely with management and end-users to gather and document business requirements to enhance Finance systems and processes to drive increased efficiency.
- Develops testing plans and manages end-to end testing execution (UAT, regression, performance, etc) with end users to ensure on-time and accurate completion of quality assurance in software development for financial system enhancement projects.
- Manages NetSuite, Salesforce and SAP Commissions integrations and supports issues related to errors; tracks and manages error resolution in JIRA.
- Applies accounting and financial knowledge to understand native system functionality to identify areas for system optimization related to business processes and operations.
- Manages user access and roles to ensure SOX compliance and security administration (identity access role-based rules and attestation processes).
- Completes SOX system reviews on a quarterly basis, including user access and segregation of duties controls.
- Facilitates change management administration to ensure SOX compliance across all financial systems (updates to process documents, testing for new enhancements, approval sign off, delivery and tracking of communication/training process, etc).
- Acts as first tier end user support, escalate with system support teams as necessary.
- Tracks, documents, and manages support issues in the Jira ticketing system.
- Manages Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite, Zuora, SAP Commissions and Salesforce upgrades.
- Assist with NetSuite training program, builds/develops necessary training materials to ensure adoption and end-user success.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the financial systems end users.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Managerial Responsibility (if applicable)
- Supervises team of outside consultants/developers on NetSuite/SAP Commissions Development projects in a project management capacity.
Years of Experience in Related Field: Minimum of five to seven years of professional experience in the areas of project management, software development projects or quality assurance experience. At least 2 years of experience working in or with Accounting and Finance teams.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science, or a related field or the equivalent work experience.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- NetSuite OneWorld Administrator
- NetSuite Development experience, Workflows, Custom Bundle Deployments, Reports, Searches & Dashboards
- Proficiency in System Administration duties for: SAP Commissions, BlackLine Zuora and Salesforce Billing
- Understanding of ITGC’s (SOX Controls)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with personnel across multiple levels of an organization with varying degrees of technical aptitude
- Excellent documentation skills, ideally with technical writing experience or aptitude
- Motivated resourceful self-starter attitude
- Certified NetSuite Administrator
- Certified BlackLine Administrator
- Certified Public Accountant