Field Marketing Specialist - 12917
Woodland Hills, United States
The goal of the Field Marketing Specialist is to drive a demonstrable business impact on BlackLine’s sales growth within the North American geography. There are currently 2 regions (East/West) and 1 country (Canada) that make up the North American geography. BlackLine is looking for a data-driven, innovative and creative individual to build and execute field marketing programs within North America.
NA Enterprise Program team core values and motto:
- “Be bold, do amazing things”
- “Say what you mean, do what you say”
- “One team, Same mission”
- “Always be evolving”
Roles and Responsibility
- Communicate, and execute BlackLine’s field marketing plan in the North America Enterprise regions.
- Support the build out of a process around field marketing in the NA Enterprise Sales by establishing processes to scale opportunity growth from NA field marketing tactics
- Leverage knowledge of systems and technology to roll-out field marketing campaigns to NA Enterprise regional Sales teams to enable optimal lead follow-up and ROI on field marketing efforts
- Support virtual events in a box in partnership with product marketing and sales teams.
- Collaborate with the shared services marketing team to ensure that all deliverables, components, or assets in support of the field marketing programs.
- Track and measure ROI and feedback on Field Marketing activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing or B2B demand generation role
Education: Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing; MBA a plus
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superior MarTech stack knowledge and proficiency in marketing automation and CRM and other technologies including but not limited to; PFL, Sendoso, Project Mgmt. tools Outreach or SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MS 365 Office.
- Ability to execute and optimize enterprise field marketing programs in NA sales regions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective business partnering skills to work cross-functionally including sales, partner alliance, sales and marketing operations, shared services, and the broader marketing organization
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detailed execution
- Strong sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Assertive, yet gracious, kind, and likeable
- A quick study with excellent written and verbal communications. Able to relay incredibly complex ideas in simple terms.
- Self-starter mentality who is autonomous, with startup experience
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with limited resources and every changing processes.
- Experience planning and running field marketing initiatives and /or marketing programs
- Experience in B2B Marketing in an enterprise software organization a plus
- Experience working with Industry/Vertical markets a plus
Standard working conditions of a professional, office-based environment
May travel up to 20% as needed