Solutions Consultant - 12862
- Partner with the Sales team through answering prospect technical software and accounting questions.
- Perform needs analysis calls on prospective clients to thoroughly and accurately understand their challenges.
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use.
- Deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations of all BlackLine modules based on prospect needs.
- Complete ROI Analysis for prospective clients.
- Assist with completion and review of requests for proposal and information (RFPs and RFIs).
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist prospective clients with expanded use of application functionality.
- Serve as a Moderator in the BlackLine Community.
- Educate prospects and clients through webinars, on-site training presentations and trials.
- Prepare and deliver effective custom demonstrations using prospect data.
- Provide coverage, education, and application expertise by attending client/prospect roundtables, conferences and other events.
- Document relevant activities in Salesforce and other tools as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant preferred
- Prior experience with financial software, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Ability to travel up to 30%