Product Management Intern (Data Analyst & Operations) - 12752
Woodland Hills, United States
The Product Intern will be focusing on helping bring actionable, data-driven insights to the Product organization by diving into massive data and applying analytical insights to help with product prioritization, roadmap planning, optimization, and strategies.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Analyze and visualize data to generate actionable insights
- Combine qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources and analyze for trends or product insights
- Collaborate and work closely with various teams such as Product, Engineering, Corporate Strategy, Finance, and Customer Team.
Perform various tasks related to Product Management Operations as needed.
You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Spring 2021
- Passion for seeking insights in data and comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to translate data-driven learnings and models into stories, actionable insights and be able to communicate it to the team
- Advanced knowledge and usage of Excel
- Nice to have:
- Experience working with reporting and data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Familiarity with web analytics tool (Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with Salesforce data
- Proficient in SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and data quality validation