LOS ANGELES – May 23, 2016 – Following on the heels of a 5-city Asia-Pacific (APAC) leg, BlackLine is bringing its 50-city ‘Modern Finance Tour’ back to the United States this week, with its Chicago event on Tuesday, May 24th, set to feature BlackLine customers Cox Communications, Dun & Bradstreet and Hyatt Hotels. In addition, a senior director from The Hackett Group will give a presentation on trends and best practices in finance transformation.
The BlackLine Modern Finance Tour is comprised of full and half-day seminars designed to demonstrate how Finance & Accounting (F&A) professionals can leverage BlackLine’s cloud-based platform for finance controls and automation, including the company’s data analytics software BlackLine Insights, to transform and elevate their departments to Modern Finance status. BlackLine and other industry experts will show how the BlackLine platform can help reduce the time and resources required to execute financial close tasks with accuracy and efficiency, fueling confidence throughout the entire accounting cycle.
A key theme for this year’s tour is ‘Continuous Accounting’ where the distribution of period-end activities throughout the accounting cycle can help avoid workload spikes, enable real-time reporting and analysis and ultimately accelerate the close. At each Modern Finance Tour seminar, attendees will learn:
● Best practices for finance transformation
● How other successful companies are using cloud tools to accelerate the financial close
● How they can reduce risk, increase efficiency and enforce controls through automation
● How to ensure visibility and transparency for key F&A processes
● How Modern Finance is changing the way F&A works
● The importance of using data to measure the quality and efficiency of F&A operations
● How technology can help F&A benchmark against industry best practices.
BlackLine has 50 cities on the schedule for 2016 spanning the United States, Europe and the APAC region. Representatives from BlackLine client companies are on hand in their respective cities to discuss the benefits and ROI they have seen since implementing BlackLine as part of their finance transformation efforts. Partner firms such as Connor Group, Protiviti, Robert Half, UHY Advisors and Vaco also are on tap in select cities.
For more information, to register for an event near you, or to view the latest schedule, go here.