BLACKLINE APAC MODERN FINANCE TOUR UNDERWAY
KPMG, PepsiCo, QBE, CooperVision, Australia Post and Dept. of FACS Set to Present During 5-City Line-up
SINGAPORE AND SYDNEY – May 11, 2016 – The Asia-Pacific (APAC) leg of BlackLine’s global Modern Finance Tour is underway with stops in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Leading regional organisations (and BlackLine customers) PepsiCo, QBE Australia, CooperVision, Australia Post and the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) will be presenting in various cities. In addition, a representative from KPMG will deliver the keynote in each city sharing trends and best practices in finance transformation for the future.
The BlackLine Modern Finance Tour is comprised of full and half-day seminars designed to demonstrate how Finance & Accounting (F&A) professionals can leverage BlackLine’s cloud-based platform for finance controls and automation, including the company’s data analytics software BlackLine Insights, to transform and elevate their departments to Modern Finance status. BlackLine and other industry experts show how the BlackLine platform can help reduce the time and resources required to execute financial close tasks with accuracy and efficiency, fueling confidence throughout the entire accounting cycle.
A key theme for 2016 is ‘Continuous Accounting’ where the distribution of period-end activities throughout the accounting cycle can help avoid workload spikes, enable real-time reporting and analysis and ultimately accelerate the close. At each Modern Finance Tour seminar, attendees will learn:
● Best practices for finance transformation
● How other successful companies are using cloud tools to accelerate the financial close
● How they can reduce risk, increase efficiency and enforce controls through automation
● How to ensure visibility and transparency for key F&A processes
● How Modern Finance is changing the way F&A works
● The importance of using data to measure the quality and efficiency of F&A operations
● How technology can help F&A benchmark against industry best practices.
BlackLine has more than 50 cities on the schedule for 2016 spanning the United States, Europe and APAC. For more information, to register for an event near you, or to view the latest schedule, go here.