What The Flux?
Are you tired of saying “What the flux?!” after your financial close? Do you ever wonder if flux even matters?
Identifying and analyzing changes is critical. The concept is simple, and yet the execution is anything but.
For many accounting organizations, even the most straightforward flux analysis is still a time-intensive, brain-draining, data wrangling process that deters all but the most dedicated (and caffeinated).
And it doesn’t have to be.
Download this ebook to discover how to:
- Continually monitor your data for fluctuations
- Perform calculations automatically, using easy to configure rules
- Eliminate the need for both manual data entry and the dreaded VAR function
- Proactively identify risks via a just-in-time alert for flagging variances
- Free your accountants to focus on strategy, not data entry