Best Practices Series
Continue your journey. Optimise your processes. Focus on what matters.
Continue your modern accounting journey with BlackLine’s Best Practices Series. Over seven sessions and four weeks, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with our global community of BlackLine experts, Alliance Partners, and other BlackLine customers.
- Hear from fellow customers about how they achieved success
- Learn how to demonstrate BlackLine’s value to your organisation
- Take the next step on your modern accounting journey
BlackLine as Business Partner: You Have It, Now Use It!
10 August 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
Not sure if you’re getting the full benefit from BlackLine? Want to make sure you’re not just using it to attach spreadsheets to?
This session will show you how BlackLine can be a business partner and help you meet your objectives and key results. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of how you can use our solutions to benefit your organisation, utilise BlackLine no matter what ERP you’re using, and take the next step on your modern accounting journey.
Experience BlackLine’s UI Enhancements & Introduction to Account Analysis
12 August 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
Take a tour of BlackLine’s upcoming user interface enhancements! We’ve made it easier for your users to navigate and work in BlackLine while meeting global accessibility standards, so you can expect:
- A more consistent look and feel throughout BlackLine
- The ability to navigate through BlackLine more efficiently with our navigation menus
- Customisable dashboards showing what exactly you want to see, such as tasks and open items
We’ll also introduce you to BlackLine Account Analysis, which will help take your financial close process to the next level! Learn how it will give you increased visibility and control at the transaction level while synergising with Account Reconciliations, Journal Entry, Task Management, and more.
BlackLine Path To Value: A Guided Approach to Reconciliations
17 August 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
We know that having a clear picture of your business situation is critical in navigating today’s dynamic business environment – and we know BlackLine already helps you drive better decision making across the business.
Have you looked at your bank reconciliation process and thought that it takes too long, introduces unnecessary risk, and prevents your Accounting team from focusing on what matters most?
We'd like to talk to you about a different perspective - one where you can show value while solving a current business problem, that:
- Embeds leading practices
- Automates repetitive work
- Scales with your business and data
- Enables an efficient and proven implementation plan
Credit Management: Why BlackLine and AR are a Perfect Match
19 August 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
Bring your credit and AR team to this session to discover how intelligent automation is transforming accounts receivable to help improve team efficiency and maximise cash flow together. With BlackLine, you can automate your accounts receivable function and make cash application smarter so you can gain new insights that support data-driven decision-making. You’ll learn how BlackLine Cash Application can:
- Speed up collections
- Reduce credit risk
- Integrate easily with any ERP
You’ll also hear how two customers, Brambles and Veolia, have used BlackLine Cash Application to improve cash collection and application rates.
Leveraging BlackLine to Meet Your Technology Objectives
24 August 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
Technology landscapes can be complicated at every organisation, but BlackLine has a roadmap!
Our experts will demonstrate how to leverage BlackLine to meet your technology objectives. Invite your internal technology partners and we’ll show you how we can help navigate the ever-changing landscape whether you are:
- Consolidating your F&A systems
- Migrating to the cloud
- Changing ERPs
The Shift to Modern Accounting: BlackLine Customer Panel
7 September 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
Hosted by Bob Boyne, Tridant’s Business Solution Lead for BlackLine, hear from a panel of three BlackLine customers about how they made the shift to modern accountings, the benefits they gained, and tips and tricks they learned along the way. During the session they will be discussing:
- What was the catalyst for their team to adopt BlackLine?
- How did their team embrace the change? Any tips on increasing adoption and gaining buy-in?
- What short and long-term values did their team realise?
Optimise Your BlackLine U Experience
9 September 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
We know that one of the critical drivers for any software deployment is effective user training and adoption. That’s why we created BlackLine U!
Whether you’re looking for standard, out-of-the-box training, or a more guided and enhanced learning experience, we have what you need, when you need it. This session will show you how you and your team can get the most out of BlackLine U and our customer training solutions.
Accelerate your Modern Accounting Journey
14 September 2021 | 9:00 am SGT / 11:00 am AEST
We’re excited to announce On-Demand Accelerators, our newest Collaborative Accounting Experience offering!
Our On-Demand Accelerators were developed to provide you with step-by-step instructions around common features to make it easier for you to continually optimise your BlackLine experience so you can:
- Increase efficiency with the ability to share responsibilities for completing work by establishing “Teams” in BlackLine
- Provide a standard process for Preparers, Approvers, and Reviewers to mitigate risk during personnel changes
- Gain visibility by using BlackLine’s Policy, Purpose, and Procedure fields with Account Reconciliations and Task Management
- Prove value with Reporting by monitoring how your teams, policy, purpose, and procedure come together