Brambles raises their auto-match rate from 38% to as much as 92%
Accounts Receivable Automation
Reduce manual activity by as much as 85% and collect more cash using AI automation across your order-to-cash processes.
AR Automation Delivers Value
for the Entire Business
Accounts receivable, order to cash, credit management. Whatever the process or department is called in your business, collecting cash, providing credit, understanding cashflow, and optimizing working capital are critical to the success of every organization.
BlackLine’s accounts receivable automation solutions deliver results across your business, teams, processes, and stakeholders.
Drive greater operational efficiency and visibility with artificial intelligence
Free AR team capacity to focus on value-added activities that create business value
Identify customer behaviors to optimize cash collections and drive better credit decisions
Strengthen customer relationships by reducing errors that impact client experience
Deliver accurate strategic decisioning intelligence with real-time management reports
Real Results. Real ROI.
See how organizations like yours are transforming their processes, teams, and results with BlackLine’s solutions for accounts receivable automation.
“BlackLine Cash Application is a brilliant product. I’d question anyone not wanting it. You can absolutely reduce your costs by at least 75%. The cost vs. benefit is a no-brainer. The solution has so much functionality and flexibility to set up processes exactly the way you want.”
- Head of Credit, Atkins Group
Measurable Results Deliver Operational Excellence
BlackLine’s solutions for accounts receivable automation help companies optimize their order-to-cash processes and elevate operational performance. By applying intelligent automation and the latest in reporting and analytics technology, organizations are able to remove manual processes and surface critical intelligence, so their teams can focus on driving more value for the business.
- Collect more cash and reduce days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Increase working capital and availability of cash
- Reduce aged debt and debtor balance sheet provisions
- Gain visibility into cashflow
- Improve process efficiency and reduce costs
- Elevate control and auditable processes
- Gain visibility and measure all parts of the process
- Achieve global process standardization
- Improved productivity
- Provide more clarity on actions that will impact results
- Manage team and individual workflows
- Increase employee morale by enabling a greater focus on value-added work
- Cultivate positive customer engagement
- Improve reporting to all stakeholders and enhance decision intelligence
- Reduce the risk of error and rework that have company-wide impacts
- Enable business partnering between accounts receivable and credit professionals and the wider organization