The Future of Accounting by BlackLine, SAP and Deloitte
SAP, Deloitte and BlackLine are tackling the topic "What is the Future of Finance".
These financial close specialists will:
- Share their vision for Accounting over the next decade
- Discuss leading practices and technologies
- How to create a collaborative accounting experience
Andrew Moskos, co-founder of Boom Chicago, will be moderating the event and he loves big ideas. He will be supplying his unusual take on artificial intelligence, machine learning and how to create a collaborative accounting experience that everyone will enjoy.
- Andrew Moskos, moderator, humourist and co - founder of Boom Chicago
- John Driscoll, Manager, Value Architecture, BlackLine
- Thomas Popp - Madsen, Senior Director, S/4HANA COE, SAP
- Palle Juhl Andersen, Partner, Deloitte
- Mohamed Bouker, Partner Digital Finance Strategy & Architecture, Deloitte
- Fredy Karssemakers, Global IT Business Partner, DSM Finance & Procurement, DSM
- Wim Cuijpers, Manager Financial Reporting - Corporate Accounting, DSM.