Making the Move to Modern Intercompany Accounting
Modernizing intercompany accounting can have a tremendous impact on an organization, but alignment is key to success. That’s because for many global organizations, intercompany processes are a challenge, often driven by complex regulations and local reporting requirements. At the same time, underlying activities also are heavily dependent on manual effort and require significant cross-functional finance and accounting collaboration.
Join us as Chad Soltman and Katie Thayer, of BlackLine, discuss steps your organization can take to improve intercompany accounting processes and, as a result, reduce risk and cost while gaining productivity.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain why manual intercompany accounting processes are not sustainable.
- Discuss why your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system isn't designed to handle intercompany accounting.
- Recognize the complex challenges of intercompany processes.
- Identify key value drivers of intercompany accounting processes, including cost savings, productivity gains, and risk reduction.
- Discover top intercompany use cases for technology to address.