Lease Accounting Automation
Presented by CoStar & Financial Executives International
Modern finance teams are reaching for continuous accounting through digital transformation initiatives. This process is a journey and software innovations in lease accounting and reconciliations are bringing companies closer to end-to-end automation.
This webinar will describe the following steps companies can take to automate lease accounting:
- Integrating lease accounting software with other systems to eliminate manual efforts
- Reconciling ROU asset and lease liability accounts automatically
- Applying discount rate matching logic to save time and eliminate errors
- Selecting lease and non-lease components for NPVs automatically
- Populating key accounting dates by applying company policy to the lease abstract
- Matching AP transactions with lease accounting data to map expenses
- Utilizing software to check for accounting errors
- Satisfying auditor requirements instantly with lease level detail
CPE Credit: Please note, CPE credit was issued for live participation only.
Director of Lease Accounting
Chief Transformation Officer