Innovations Emerge as Internal Audit Adapts
COVID-19 has undoubtably presented new challenges for companies around the world. Most were required to rapidly shift to remote work environments, and some have even had to adjust their business models.
But for Internal Audit—no stranger to working with distributed teams—what has been the greatest impact of the pandemic? What is top of mind for internal auditors? And where will they be focusing their time going forward?
Join experts from RSM, UHY, and BlackLine for a discussion on emerging innovations in Internal Audit. Panelists will explore:
- The current state of remote audits and the importance of digital transformation
- Top of mind challenges for Internal Audit and how to prepare for future uncertainties
- How Internal Audit can continue to innovate and become a strategic partner to the business
- Eliot Mitchell, CPA, Director, Business Risk Consulting, RSM
- Veronica Kovach, Senior Manager, UHY
- Stephen Arietta, Vice President, Internal Audit, BlackLine
- Barbara Hsieh, Senior Manager, Product Marketing, BlackLine