How Cargill Automates Its Financial Close in SAP
Register to learn how Cargill, the world’s largest privately held company, automates its global financial closing processes in SAP with BlackLine Smart Close. BlackLine’s solution embeds directly into SAP to strengthen financial controls, increase transparency, and minimize time and risk.
You will learn:
- How Cargill centralized its financial processes across the world
- Techniques Cargill used to improve Shared Service Center efficiency
- Best practices to automate 50%–80% of financial close processes
- Why a single source of real-time financial data provides competitive advantage
- How Smart Close Robotic Process Automation streamlines SAP closing