Proformative | Financial Close & Compliance Automation: A Practical Guide
Many midsize companies want to grow. However, with ongoing growth, there are more ad hoc processes for accounting tasks like approvals, journal entries, variance analysis, and reconciliations. With mounting responsibilities and limited resources, scaling efficiently becomes impossible.
Increasingly, controllers and accounting professionals are looking to harness technology to provide the agility needed to succeed. Specifically, they’re looking to financial close and compliance automation as a way to gain control. During this webinar, we’ll discuss five practical considerations for improving your financial close and compliance processes. We’ll also examine how automation can:
- Improve accuracy and reduce the effort required to close the books
- Cut monthly fire drills by clearly defining processes
- Elevate financial controls, policies, and procedures
- Improve balance sheet integrity
- Deliver faster reporting and complete KPIs