Empowering the Accounting Function in a Distributed Workforce Environment
The economic and business ramifications of the global pandemic are changing Finance and Accounting in ways that will far outlast the pandemic itself. Companies that innovate and rethink business as usual will emerge from the crisis better positioned than others that simply preserve the status quo.
At BlackLine, we have been helping accountants that work with a distributed workforce for the last twenty years. Learn the steps you can take to make you and your teams effective and efficient, enabling you to work from anywhere.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Identify common processes exposed to risk with a distributed workforce
- Determine five best practices for leading an efficient, virtual close
- Review opportunities to leverage technology to empower your team to operate virtually
- Managing your organisation’s audit, remotely
- Recognise ways to mitigate work-from-home (WFH) cybersecurity risks