Marketing Data and Communications Policy
Our business is founded on trust. It is a core principle of everything we do.
That’s why so many customers trust our software to manage their accounting and finance operations.
Trust is built on honesty and transparency, and so we want to be clear about our policies for collecting and using data and for communicating with you about our products and services:
- We only track your interactions with BlackLine to improve the products and services that we provide
- We only collect professional contact information, or other contact details that you wish to share with us
- We do not sell any of this information to anyone
- We collect your contact information to provide you with information about our products and services that is relevant to you and your business
- Our goal is to provide you with useful information. You can choose the information you would like to receive via our Subscription Preference Manager
- We respect your privacy and honor all “do not contact” and “unsubscribe” requests
Further details on specific components of our policies can be found here: