Business Development Representative — 12171
Singapore , SGP
Let’s build your fintech career together!
The FinTech industry has grown exponentially over the last couple of years. Buzzwords such as robotic process automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence make it extremely difficult to identify which companies are truly at the forefront of technology.
At BlackLine, we are transforming the world of finance from the inside out, and our Business Development team is at the core of our success. We want you to be a part of it!
So, are you ready to work at a fast-paced, growing company?
In 90 days at BlackLine
You will have learned to prospect, cold call, and communicate the value of our platform to one of the most technical and complex audiences—Finance and Accounting professionals. To ensure your success at BlackLine, you’ll be immersed in an intensive 6-week training program, so you can hit the ground running and start qualifying leads in your territory.
But it doesn’t stop there. You’ll also be able to:
- Articulate the complex B2B sales cycle
- Call into a greenfield that has more than 90% total available market
- Have conversations with C-suite executives and Fortune 500 companies
- Successfully handle objections both on the phone and through email
- Learn the ins and outs of Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Hoopla, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, InsideView, ClearSlide, and Kapost
Our training is focused on helping you establish successful processes as a BDR and providing a strong foundation for success in the larger sales organization. This is your opportunity to gain exposure and learn the nuance of enterprise level software sales.
A day in the life of a BlackLine BDR
In your role as a BDR, you will play an integral part in conveying the value of the BlackLine platform to prospective clients. Your effort will have a direct impact on the future success of BlackLine.
- Identify prospective clients through outbound prospecting into target contacts and organizations
- Qualify marketing-generated leads from campaigns, website programs, conferences, and other channels
- Partner with prospects to thoroughly understand and align their needs with our solutions
- Assist and coordinate with marketing campaigns as necessary
- Manage your prospects status, data integrity, and weekly forecasting in Salesforce.com and Outreach
What’s in it for you
As a member of the BlackLine Business Development team, you will be responsible for developing demand for BlackLine’s products and solutions. Likewise, we are committed to developing your talent and are invested in your professional growth.
For your hard work, we offer a base salary with a competitive uncapped monthly bonus structure, comprehensive benefit package, 401(k) matching, professional career growth, regular offsite team events and tons of free food (because why not?!).
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter—motivated, driven and focused on achieving goals
- Always bringing your best—you don’t do average
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Thinking on your feet in a conversation and answering unexpected questions with ease
- Willingness to learn, be coached and adapt easily to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to professionalism and have solid organizational skills
Are you looking for an inclusive and diverse work environment where your opinion is heard?