Customer Success Manager — 12091
Frankfurt , DEU
- Deliver on Customer Success program strategy specifically associated with a BlackLine onboarded customer segment(s) as it relates to assigned customers.
- Own customer relationship for entire BlackLine journey after initial contract execution.
- Answer clients’ platform, product and domain questions within the defined customer success program criteria and timeframes.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business objectives
- Perform Success Planning activities for onboarded clients to ensure BlackLine understands their corporate goals and objectives and any challenges to deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations, coaching and/or referrals to other Customer Teams.
- Continually communicate BlackLine value to customer through the entire client lifecycle, including their renewal process.
- Work as a team with sales executives and other departments on strategic account planning focused on account expansion, reduction of license and product adoption whitespace, increased customer sentiment, and reduced churn risk.
- Deliver actionable advice and expertise to customers regarding the features and usage of BlackLine’s solutions to attain product and license expansion and adoption optimization goals.
- Perform effective customer demonstrations, Success Reviews, Executive Business Reviews, customer advocacy, coaching activities and other adoption deliverables via webcasts, teleconferences and/or onsite visits.
- Lead client discovery sessions on account expansion and product adoption whitespace, and coordinate requirements definition with internal teams to obtain and issue client statements of work for new implementation projects.
- Be able to address assigned client activities’ impact on BlackLine and provide best practices. Includes, but not limited to organizational changes, global rollout, and ERP changes.
- Keep current on all BlackLine solutions, including detailed product functionality and its proper use.
- Apply competitive differentiation as needed to further opportunities and prevent churn.
- Identify and report on “at-risk” clients, including impact on renewals, and guide customers through a successful “Red → Green” process.
- Coordinate with BlackLine Partner Channel team as well as specific partners, as needed.
- Provide feedback to Product Management team related to new functionality requests and specifications.
- Provide feedback to various internal customer teams to improve customer experience.
- Provide BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist other clients with expanded use of application functionality.
- Assist with the provision of customer references.
- Assist in BlackLine Community as a Moderator.
- Provide coverage, education, and application expertise by attending and participating in BlackLine User Groups, Client Roundtables, Customer Success Labs, conferences, and other events.
- Log client communication and document relevant activities within internal customer relationship management software and other tools as assigned.
- Show passion for BlackLine application and desire to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Travel may be required.
- Domain expertise - 3+ years of experience in accounting/auditing and/or in accounting/auditing/financial industry software solutions
- 2 Years Customer facing experience (internal or external)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building relationships
- Highly process-oriented mindset, with a love of telling stories with data
- Excellent listening and empathy skills: you identify with the customer and want to help solve their problem
- Strong verbal and written professional communication
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a natural curiosity and passion for learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 2+ years BlackLine experience