The Future of Accounting by BlackLine, SAP and Deloitte
On February 10, 2021 from 15:30 -17:00 PM CET SAP, Deloitte and BlackLine will be tackling the topic "What is the Future of Finance".
These financial close specialists will:
- Share their vision for Accounting over the next decade
- Discuss leading practices and technologies
- How to create a collaborative accounting experience
It's a serious topic, but we are adding a comedy twist we hope you will enjoy.
Andrew Moskos, co-founder of Boom Chicago, will be moderating the event and he loves big ideas. He will be supplying his unusual take on artificial intelligence, machine learning and how to create a collaborative accounting experience that everyone will enjoy.
Seats are limited, so reserve your spot today. Upon registration you will be offered the chance to join a "toast to 2021", so don’t forget to collect your gift.
- Andrew Moskos, moderator, humourist and co - founder of Boom Chicago
- John Driscoll, Manager, Value Architecture, BlackLine
- Thomas Popp - Madsen, Senior Director, S/4HANA COE, SAP
- Palle Juhl Andersen, Partner, Deloitte
- Mohamed Bouker, Partner Digital Finance Strategy & Architecture, Deloitte