How Cargill Automates Its Financial Close in SAP with BlackLine Smart Close
RPA TECHNOLOGY TO STREAMLINE YOUR CLOSE IN SAP
Learn how Cargill, the world’s largest privately held company, automates its global financial closing processes in SAP with BlackLine Smart Close.
A powerful solution that runs inside SAP, BlackLine Smart Close utilises industry-leading RPA technology to significantly reduce transaction costs, eliminate errors, accelerate the close, and enable accountants to focus on value-adding activities.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services, with operations across 66 countries.
View this webinar to learn:
- How Cargill centralised its financial processes across the world
- Best practices to automate 50%–80% of financial close processes
- Why a single source of real-time financial data provides competitive advantage
- Techniques to improve Shared Service Centre efficiency by 75%
- The latest in Robotic Process Automation technology to streamline your close in SAP