Types of Cookies we Use
- Necessary Cookies: These are cookies which are required for our Public Website and Hosted Service to function properly. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Public Website and Hosted Service.
- Statistical Cookies: These cookies allow our Public Website and Hosted Service to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Relevance Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. These cookies record your visit on our Public Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed or clicks done while navigating. We may share this information with third parties for this purpose. Regarding advertising, cookies may be used to place interest-based advertising on third-party websites you visit thanks to cookies. Such cookies would enable the cookie provider to identify your terminal equipment when you visit other websites so as to provide you with interest-based advertising on such other websites.
Among the above categories, cookies can be of two types: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Public Website or Hosted Service. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. Our Public Website uses persistent cookies.
You can find a link with the cookies we are using on our Public Website and Hosted Service here.
Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website www.youronlinechoices.com. Visitors to our Public Website or Hosted Service who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the site, but some features may not function.
Third Party Analytics