Application Support Analyst-SAP — 12201
Woodland Hills , USA
- Replicates and/or debugs clients SAP issues, records test steps and results, generates test reports and supporting documentation.
- Executes forensics and detailed root cause analysis of test failures, reported defects, and performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborates with QA, Product, and Engineering leadership, as well as other stakeholders, to ensure that all user stories, product definition, technical specifications, and acceptance criteria are clear and follow established processes and standards.
- Follows established quality standards, processes, and procedures to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- Identifies and analyzes practical solutions for customer benefits.
- Partners with leadership, peers, and other teams throughout the organization to support meaningful change and adaptation, with a constant focus on improving the what and how of Quality within BlackLine.
- Contributes to evangelize the knowledge and principles of Finance as needed within the organization.
- Serves as a FICO/S4 Hana/BAdIs expert, sharing knowledge cross-functionally with other engineers and product owners.
- Coordinates with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Coordinates with product owners/customers and/or technical staff to define valuable business functions to existing applications and break down large-scale topics.
- Trains and acts as knowledge expert for the Client Support
- Documents client issue and process of resolution in appropriate systems for record keeping purposes.
- Handles incoming support inquiries per standard processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, or in the Finance or Accounting field
- 8 years or more experience on Functional knowledge in FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling) including customizing, and Asset Management
- 3 years or more of hands-on experience in SAP testing
- 3 years or more of experience with ABAP/S4 Hana programming
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP setup of test environments and data
- Working knowledge and experience with the range of quality concepts and best practices (e.g. black, white, and gray-box testing; performance; bug-tracking, etc.)
- Knowledge about SAP Core Data Services (ABAP CDS) and Odata services
- Knowledge of SAP Basis components (t)(q)RFC/ICM/WebService
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well across multiple disciplines and levels of the organization, such as engineers, product owners, support and development managers
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Master’s degree in Math, Computer Science, or Finance/Accounting field
- Prior working experience in Agile, specifically SCRUM
- Experience in Web Application, SaaS, and RESTful API testing