Partner Training Enablement Manager — 12149
Woodland Hills , USA
- Define Certification program requirements for a SaaS solution (maintaining certification requirements tied to a release cycle, etc.) including defining minimum expertise levels for implementing and configuring the different BlackLine solutions
- Research, stay on top of best-in-class partner onboarding programs to leverage their expertise and methodologies for BlackLine’s Partner enablement program
- Develop a deep understanding of BlackLine Partner training needs to create training offerings and solutions that scale globally
- Collaborate with BlackLine stakeholders (Channel, Implementation Consulting, Sales Enablement, Marketing, etc.) to define and address ongoing partner training needs
- Work with Training Operations to define and manage a robust support model for training and enablement activities including BLU access, BlackLine training instance creation, etc
- Increase awareness of new, updated and available BlackLine U training resources using available and new partner communication channels
- Develop new and improve existing onboarding curriculum and Learning Paths (independent study, live instructor-led: virtual and onsite) for partner roles which includes: common customer use cases for configuration and set up, implementation best practices, case studies and hands-on exercises showcasing the BlackLine solution
- Develop partner training programs to support continuous learning of new product and features aligned to BlackLine’s product release cycle
- Deliver training classes virtually or onsite to customers, partners and employees as required, and conduct knowledge transfer activities. Travel will be required, but should not exceed 25%
- With Partner Lead stakeholders, define and manage Partner Training KPIs that measure training effectiveness, number of partners trained, certified, etc.
- Participate, establish BlackLine U training presence at customer events including BUGs, MFTs, ITB user conferences
- Reach out to internal and external customers on a regular basis to solicit input for course development and improvement, follow up on action items and/or issues related to delivery or content.
- Maintain Course Scorecards to include metrics on students trained, evaluations, etc.
- 7 – 10 years’ industry and domain experience in Accounting and Finance
- Strong BlackLine solution expertise, Core (Account Reconciliations, Tasks, Transaction Matching, Variance) and Advanced (Journals, ICH, SmartClose) solutions
- Familiarity with and use of common financial systems such as Hyperion, etc.
- Strong customer focus; able to translate and connect customer’s business needs to training offerings that are effective
- Experience in instructional design and evaluation, and training delivery virtual and onsite
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and eLearning tools like Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Storyline, etc.
- Analysis of complex training challenges to present effective educational solutions
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects and adhere to project schedules
- Understanding of SaaS implementation methodology and training touch points
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish excellent relationships with partners and extended training team especially Partner Channels team, Implementation, Sales Enablement, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely
- Commitment to high-quality in training materials adhering to CD standards, best practices and processes