The Software Development Test Intern reports to the Senior Manager, Engineering and will work closely with the scrum team. You will have the opportunity to attend standups, understand the specifications, add automated tests as per the coding standards to the source control repository, participate in the code reviews, and make sure the automated tests are performing well in the pipeline.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Write automated tests in C# as per the specifications
- Learn the current automation framework and use the framework methods efficiently to create high quality code
- Participate in code reviews and implementing the review comments
- Understand the automation Jenkins pipeline and debug the failing automated tests
- Report the progress in scrum meeting
Years of Experience in Related Field: 1 year
Education: You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate in Spring 2022.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Programming and debugging experience with at least one Object Oriented language. C# experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Experience / Understanding of HTML and JS libraries. Reactjs experience is a plus
- Experience / Understanding of Jenkins is a plus
- Team player and good communication skills
- Currently enrolled in Junior/Senior of undergrad in computer science or computer engineering
- 6 months – 1 year of external/internal project experience
- Strong knowledge in data structures & algorithms.
- Currently enrolled in Masters in computer science or computer engineering
- Strong knowledge in data structures & algorithms