The Senior Partner Success Analyst has responsibility for governance of BlackLine’s Partner implementation projects, Customer Success and Support deliverables. The Senior Partner Success Analyst will liaise with BlackLine internal teams including the Services Team to ensure projects are delivered timely and successfully. The Senior Partner Success Analyst will assist with resolution of escalations. Through analysis and governance of Partner project portfolio and feedback results, the Senior Partner Success Analyst will play a critical role in identifying and creating process improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Create Partner project status reports for internal and external use.
- Track and report metrics and key results for Partner deliverables related to implementation projects, Customer Success and Support.
- Analyze Partner related data to develop insights and identify areas of process optimization opportunities. Take appropriate actions based on areas of process enhancements and coaching.
- Lead cadence meetings with Partners to review health of projects, communicate and enforce Rules of Engagement.
- Assist in resolution of project escalations; liaise with multiple internal BlackLine teams including the Services Team.
- Identify and report on “at-risk” projects; guide Partners and the BlackLine Services Team to a successful resolution of at risk factors.
- Participate in internal BlackLine project review cadence meetings to provide insights and project progress updates.
- Design and execute a process to create, track and close Partner Statements of Work (SOWs) and ensure that all internal BlackLine functions (Services Team, Partner Channel, etc.) and Partners are aligned.
- Analyze customer feedback provided via survey results. Take appropriate action based on survey results to identify areas of process enhancements, coaching and training.
- Participate in Partner and internal BlackLine QBRs and meetings.
- Liaise with BlackLine Services Team for emerging implementation processes and product functionality to enhance Partners’ knowledge of implementation best practices.
- Collaborate with BlackLine stakeholders (Partner Channel, Training, Product, Services, GTM Enablement, Marketing, etc.) to define and address ongoing Partner training gaps and needs.
- Promote Partner feedback and assists in preparation and delivery of Partner strategies, including data gathering, analysis, presentation creation and logistical support.
- Manage implementation assets provided to Partners on the Partner Portal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field:
- Domain expertise - 5+ years of experience in accounting/auditing and/or in accounting/auditing/financial industry software solutions
- 2+ Years Customer project facing experience (internal or external)
Education: Click or tap here to enter text.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years BlackLine experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and high-pressure situations with poise diplomacy and tact
- Will work autonomously
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
- Highly process-oriented
- Strong verbal and written professional communication
- Demonstrated and strong presentation skills with passion for presenting
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Prioritization and time management skills