As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner at BlackLine you are charged with championing and driving the hiring process and candidate experience. With a deep understanding of positions across the business, you will manage multiple roles, connect with candidates on a deeper level, and exemplify BlackLine's amazing culture. You will have the opportunity to be a trusted partner to our hiring teams, develop improved interview and evaluation processes and participate in various talent acquisition projects of continuous improvement.
You will support multiple teams across BlackLine, working on a variety of roles. You will partner with the business to create sourcing strategies that will attract diverse talent that is second to none. If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best of the company, and take ownership of the candidate experience and evaluation process, then we would love to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across all levels of the organization
- Own the candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle with a constant focus on where it can be improved.
- Create multi-channel sourcing and marketing strategies to attract diverse talent for open positions and roles for the future.
- Guide and advise hiring managers and stakeholders on best practices throughout the recruiting process, including but not limited to, identifying success behaviors and skills, creating behavioral based interview questions, sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Manage debriefs with stakeholders to mitigate bias in the evaluation process with a focus on critical skills and behaviors to be successful in the role.
- Develop strong relationships to with a wide range of talent as well as internal stakeholders, business leaders, human resources, and hiring managers to accomplish recruiting focused business objectives
- Proactively source passive candidates from a variety of competitive environments.
- Track and report key metrics to various stakeholders through an application tracking system designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working with application tracking systems and an ability to adapt to different tools.
- Proven ability to manage complex offers at leadership levels with multiple components.
- Deep knowledge of evolving market conditions and passive candidate sourcing techniques
- Strong business acumen with the ability to tie recruiting activities to the business objectives.
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders across all levels through complex recruiting scenarios.
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships with candidates and stakeholders and understand motivators.
- Experience developing and implementing behavioral and competency based interviewing
- Global and/or Public company recruiting experience
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple processes at once without skipping a beat.
- Confidence to facilitate and drive meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) recruiting experience is a plus.