Remote, United States
The Deal Desk Manager will partner with our Global Sales Organization to provide direct support and guidance in all commercial aspects of deals with existing and prospective customers. These tasks include but are not limited to; assist with standardized terms of deal while enforcing contracting standards, navigate non-standard and sometimes complex deal structures, work cross-functionally with Accounting, Legal, and Sales Leadership.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
• Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on requests to add specific terms to customer order forms and commercial quotes (direct and channel sales) in accordance with BlackLine’s sales operations standards,
• Enforce BlackLine’s approval matrix and policies, troubleshoot deal issues and escalate them to management as appropriate.
• Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance and Legal to identify, review and address revenue recognition matters for non-standard deal structures.
• Educate and assist BlackLine’s sales team to ensure adherence to BlackLine’s quote-to-contract processes and policies.
• Escalate requests that fall outside of Blackline’s standard approval matrix protocols.
• Craft and coordinate approvals for additional commercial terms between our Sales, Legal, and Finance teams.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of BlackLine’s subscription business model, services and product offerings and recommended appropriate contract structures.
• Train and advise Sales and any other stakeholders on pricing, quoting, on-boarding process and best practices.
Years of Experience in Related Field: • 5+ years of experience in Accounting, Business Administration, Sales Operations or Order Administration
Education: Bachelors Degree