The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for providing operational support for Enterprise- and Mid-Market level sales teams across North America. Role will assist with the day-to-day administration of operational tasks within the Sales Operations Department. A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong business acumen. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross functional working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Support sales teams ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of quote and order forms.
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Work cross-functionally and with counterparts in other regions to develop and refine sales processes to drive higher productivity across the global sales team.
- Ensure sales processes and policies are clearly communicated and being followed.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Assist with the on-boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Monitor CRM data hygiene and update data as necessary.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
- Handle projects of small to moderate scope and small to moderate complexity with minimal supervision.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience supporting sales environments.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proficient with SalesForce.com and CPQ applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Understanding of databases, and ability to extract and analyze data using Excel.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- 5 years Salesforce Experience