The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for growing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns to drive website traffic and acquire leads for BlackLine across platforms including Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other channels. In partnership with internal teams and agencies, this role will plan, execute, and continually optimize the campaigns across channels. The Digital Marketing Manager supports assigned marketing teams and assists in the education and adoption of digital marketing best practices to create awareness, drive engagement, qualify leads, build pipeline and ultimately generate revenue.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Work closely with assigned BlackLine marketing teams to plan, execute, and optimize digital acquisition campaigns.
- Serve as an in-house expert on digital marketing technologies and tactics, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Programmatic, ABM Platforms and others.
- Build a digital marketing plan and associated budget in collaboration with assigned Marketing teams and Marketing Leadership.
- Develop and execute effective PPC strategies to drive web traffic and conversions with an emphasis on driving high-quality leads.
- Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize campaigns in partnership with agencies.
- Track, measure and analyze campaign and conversion effectiveness. Manage quarterly reports, including KPIs and performance evaluation.
- Report on key metrics and findings to stakeholders
- Manage partnerships with external agencies to ensure maximum return on investment.
Years of Experience in Related Field: Minimum 3 years of experience, ideally with B2B SaaS
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong expertise and experience in executing Pay-Per-Click campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Experience managing global and localized campaigns for medium to large/Enterprise companies.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to translate analysis into insights, action plans.
- Experience with Paid Social across LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to translate analysis into insights, action plans, and managerial level reports.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, has a can-do attitude, and an ability to work both independently and collaboratively on team-based projects.
- Experience with Programmatic Advertising via DSP or ABM advertising platforms.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Marketo.
- Experience with marketing attribution models.
- Experience with Data Visualization and BI tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Full professional fluency in languages beyond English, most notably French, German or Spanish
Flexible work hours to allow for early morning or evening hours to meet with global teams.