SWAT Support Analyst - 13628
Woodland Hills, United States
The SWAT Support Analyst position is responsible for handling all defect tickets, full ownership on updates, perform troubleshooting with CI teams using various resources, and escalate as needed. In addition, this position will partner with MIRT as needed to represent Support during P1. The job will also assist in defect triage as well as improve defect creation quality. This role serves as a communication conduit between Product and external Customers regarding the status and closure of defect cases.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Coordinate with Support, Product, QE, and Engineering teams to determine priority and technical solutions for defects.
- Validate ticket pre-requisites, steps to reproduce, and facilitate troubleshooting swarm sessions with engineering
- Test, implement, and facilitate RFC process (Normal and Urgent)
- Represent the Support Department during MIRT
- Responsible for defect communication updates to customers
- Handles incoming CI’s to evaluate appropriate Jira Team Project and priority level
- Communicates effectively to gather defect information and determine the issue by analyzing symptoms and underlying problem
- Responsible for recreating defects via CDS/ BL environment
- Act in accordance with best practices in Information Security and business process integrity.
- Proficient in all Application Support Analyst 1 & 2 duties: basic understanding on all functions of the application
- Demonstrate proficiencies in at least three BlackLine products: Matching, Journals, or Tech.
- Improve defect creation quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+ years prior experience in a technical support position; 2 + years’ experience with Web applications
Education: A college degree or the equivalence in work experience
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to resolve issues with patience and understanding
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of SQL database preferred
- Any experience with business systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, etc. would be a plus
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands are required