Manager, Quote to Cash - 13566
Remote, United States
The Manager, Quote to Cash will have dual focus on overseeing daily operations and looking towards process optimization and improvement. The role will think strategically on a process level with an emphasis on continuous improvement. Role will coach 1-2 direct reports.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Develop a team of Order Operations Specialists who review and provision all deals
- Manage processing of all new customer instances within Salesforce via Jenkins to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Ensure completeness and accuracy on all add-on business and service SOWs
- Help perform internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance
- Partner with Deal Desk to provide input an recommendations on non-standard orders based on processing complexities
- Improve and implement best practices across the organization in relations to order management and provisioning
- Build cross-functional relationships with Legal, Support, CTOps, Accounting and ProdOps to support complex deal structures and minimize deal rejection
- Work with Accounting to improve order management processing to minimize billing errors
- Create and publish metrics to capture and control Order Operations team effectiveness
- Prepare schedules and reports for management
- Perform month-end reconciliation activities as assigned
- Work with Enterprise Apps and ProdOps to automate provisioning and establish traceable and auditable evidence for provisioning and order fulfillment.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+ Years Supporting Sales Environments
Education: College Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proficient with SalesForce.com.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Working knowledge of best practices and internal controls
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Proficient with SalesForce.com CRM & CPQ
- Understanding of Jenkins and GCP