Strategic Account Manager - 13562
London, United Kingdom
- Document and maintain Account Plans for all assigned accounts.
- Effectively develops a comprehensive Territory Plan.
- Establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within assigned accounts.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Document daily activity in SalesForce.com to track performance.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated experience selling at the C-Suite level and Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Demonstrated ability to leverage internal resources for the execution of Account Plans
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding the Value Based sales cycle (Discovery to Close)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- A strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance departments
- Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time