The Application Support Analyst position is responsible for handling any incoming customer support
inquiries, performing troubleshooting using various resources, and if needed, elevates issue to Senior
Application Support Analyst Services.
· Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical
· Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
· Coordinate with customers and/or technical staff to resolve issues with software applications.
· Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards
· Test, implement, document and maintain software applications.
· Work as a member of a team and provide support for applications.
· Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business
process integrity are identified and mitigated.
· Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the
symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
· Identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
· Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
· Document client issue and process of resolution.
· Handle incoming support inquiries.