Marketing Project Specialist - 13415
London, United Kingdom
Are you a talented project manager who enjoys dealing with a wide range of stakeholders? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced international environment managing multiple concurrent projects and excellently prioritise?
BlackLine is looking for our next Marketing Project Management Specialist covering the EMEA region.
The goal of the Marketing Project Management Specialist is to manage the flow of production requests ensuring that project tasks are trafficked out quickly and efficiently, so that the marketing campaigns are completed on time for in-market, go-live execution. They monitor resource capacity to support production deliverables within the timeframe requested. They work closely with Global Marketing and Shared Services teams to ensure that incoming project requests meet requirements before proceeding into production. They will work with requestors to adjust/update project templates as needed to accommodate custom campaign needs and are empowered to push/pull project tasks based on delays or changes along the production cycle.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Intake/ Review/Trafficking - Review, reject, approve and traffic out Project Request forms submitted by Marketing
- Resource Capacity - Ensure resource capacity is available to support project load against deadlines
- Project Prioritization/Conflict Management - modifies requests with Project Requestor and shared services based on changes in delivery, shifts in priority, delays in production. Be very solutions oriented in resolving project hurdles and when necessary, escalate scheduling conflicts.
- Identify gaps in processes and/or tasks that can be optimized
- Regional Support – EMEA – In addition to traffic, the specialist will be aligned to our EMEA team. They will attend weekly production calls and be on hand to answer questions/provide support for project updates.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 1-2 year’s experience in traffic management in an agency or in-house environment preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management skills – PMP certified is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong Soft Skills - communication skills to manage up and down, facilitate conflict/trade off discussions to resolution
- Ability to work in high stress/fast paced environment
- Ability to work non-standard work hours – early mornings, late hours
- Experience in Wrike, Hive, JIRA, Asana or other project management platform preferred - PMP certification is a plus
- Experience in a high-volume B2B marketing environment preferred
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- A basic understanding of the marketing landscape. Cloud industry is a plus.
- Ability to lead/moderate meetings
- Strong communication skills to lead meetings and drive to consensus
- Resilience and tenacity when working in a fast paced, exciting environment
Work from London office with ability to work remotely, for example ‘work from home Fridays’ with management approval.