Community Administrator - 13397
Remote, United States
The BlackLine Community is the online one-stop shop exclusively for customers to learn, maximize, and get the help they need for BlackLine’s entire product and solutions suite. BlackLine is seeking a detail-oriented, adept communicator and collaborator to play a key role on our Community team as the Community Administrator. The right candidate will be passionate about helping our customers and supporting the growth activities of the Community team. The Community Administrator will have a deep understanding of how to assist customers with Community troubleshooting requests while responding in a timely, accurate manner. The Community Administrator will also work directly with internal teams to execute basic community platform responsibilities. This role requires heavy customer correspondence and cross-functional collaboration to support overall Community team goals.
Roles and Responsibility
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve incoming customer, partner, and internal inquiries in the BlackLine Community mailbox by leveraging available resources, documentation, and/or cross-departmental collaboration to meet or exceed Community team’s service-level agreements
- Develop a deep understanding of the functionality of the BlackLine Community’s technology platform and a basic understanding of BlackLine core product suite
- Collaborate with Community, technical, creative, and marketing teams to spearhead and deploy community platform administrative tasks
- Support Community team members to organize, create, and launch Community content and features using the Salesforce Communities platform, such as pages, updates, features, articles, etc.
- Own platform application implementations in collaboration with internal IT administrators and external partner vendors on a case-by-case basis
- Work with Community Operations Analyst to analyze relevant data and develop metrics that measure and predict customer engagement and adoption, insights, and best practices
- Assist Community team to moderate Customer Help Forum as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Years of Experience in Related Field: Minimum 1-2 years aggregate experience in any of the following areas: online customer service or support, customer marketing, project management, or online communications.
Education: College degree preferred but not required; priority given to experience over education.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Enthusiasm and penchant for learning new cloud tools and applications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently, able to run with a task with minimal guidance and direction
- Ability to work collaboratively, establishing excellent relationships across the organization
- 'Outside the box' thinker and doer who operates well without defined standard operating procedures
- Ability to prioritize and balance long-term projects and daily requests requiring quick turnaround
- Adaptable with the ability to work in ambiguous and unexpected situations
- Strong problem-solving skills to accurately analyze problems and pursue appropriate course of action to resolution
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, especially customer-facing, and ability to convey ideas and information effectively, clearly, and concisely
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively shift focus while maintaining high levels of performance and achieve tight deadlines
- Strong business intuition/acumen
- Strong organizing skills
- Strong customer advocacy orientation
- Experience with or knowledge of BlackLine solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Communities, Microsoft Office, JIRA
Majority of work is sedentary in nature.
Willing to work across global teams in multiple time zones outside regular business hours when needed