Application Support Analyst 1 - French Speaking - 13380
The French speaking Application Support Analyst position is responsible for handling any incoming customer support inquiries, performing troubleshooting using various resources, and if needed, elevates issue to Senior Application Support Analyst Services.
- Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and/or technical staff to resolve issues with software applications.
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Test, implement, document and maintain software applications.
- Work as a member of a team and provide support for applications.
- Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business process integrity are identified and mitigated.
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
- Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
- Document client issue and process of resolution.
- Handle incoming support inquiries.
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues with patience and understanding; must be service-oriented
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer support position, with a focus on accounting, financial, or banking applications
- 2+ years Web-based applications experience and related technical knowledge--for example, SQL queries/scripting, MS Office, Ticket Management Systems, resolution of browser issues, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- French language proficiency, written and verbal