Customer Success Operations Manager - 13308
Remote, United States
The Customer Success Operations Manager will be focused on creating, implementing and maintaining customer success processes that empower the teams to optimize adoption and growth. Role is expected to partner with internal technology and customer success teams, through programmatic initiatives, to build systems and processes that help scale customer success efforts by identifying and utilizing the most critical business data combined with best practices recommendations. A successful individual will have exceptional operational and analytical experience, be an independent self-starter, great communicator and someone who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This role requires heavy cross-functional collaboration to support the overall Customer Team goals.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Partner with Customer Success leadership and global Customer Success team to identify, implement, and record efficient process and procedures to achieve departmental goals.
- Build and deliver accurate analyses, reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc requests for Customer Teams in order to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the day-to-day administration, support, and maintenance of Gainsight for the Customer Success organization.
- Design and deliver modern programs in Gainsight for the Global CS teams.
- Identify at-risk indicators for CS organization to prompt calls to action.
- Prepare training materials for users and SME on best practice utilization.
- Leverage business systems including Salesforce, Gainsight, Tableau and FinancialForce to deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient solutions to support key objectives.
- Capture business requirements from key stakeholders and coordinate with internal teams that may be impacted by changes proposed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in key Customer Team Operations systems and processes. Continually evaluate and look for ways to automate and streamline.
- Provide actionable insights and drive projects to improve customer experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3-5 years of experience in an operational analytics/reporting role with demonstrated experience building dashboards, reports, and documentation. Minimum 3 years supporting or partnering with a customer organizations
Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, charts), Powerpoint
- Ability to prioritize and balance long-term projects and daily requests requiring quick turnaround
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, establishing excellent relationships across the organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely Displays the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion on managing important processes and execution in a global audience
- Strong team player, results driven, metrics-driven and thrives in fast-paced environment
- Ability to own responsibilities and make high-level business decisions with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively partner with business leaders to understand strategy and provide suggestions on how to measure success of strategic objectives
- Experience with Tableau or other BI reporting tool, FinancialForce, Gainsight
- Certified Gainsight Administrator a plus
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required