GTM Operations Data Analyst, Customer Team - 13307
Remote, United States
The GTM Operations Data Analyst will have strong operational and analytical experience, as well as strong data visualization experience. Using data analytics and trends, you will partner with the Customer Team Organization to help target at risk customers quickly in order to maintain the highest possible customer retention rate. You should enjoy enhancing business systems/processes and developing and tracking insights to drive a positive customer experience, adoption, and operational scalability.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Develop and deliver accurate analyses, reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc requests for the Customer Success and Customer Support teams in order to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide data such as net revenue retention, product adoption, advanced customers, activities, referenceability, survey results, customer portfolio review to influence the Customer Success and Support Teams to deliver against these key performance indicators and activities.
- Provide data that tells a story clearly and can be absorbed and understood quickly using data visualization, while understanding the audience (C-Suite and others).
- Compile, analyze, and provide data-driven insights and reporting that monitors, projects and accounts for results, creating a positive impact on revenue growth, customer retention, product adoption and customer success.
- Collaborate with Customer Teams to understand new offerings and engagements in order to develop metrics to track effectiveness of offering.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 2+ years of relevant experience in similar role
Education: BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or Technology
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Strong knowledge of reporting/Business Intelligence, including joining data from multiple data sources.
- Accomplished at understanding large sets of data and transforming the data into short and easy-to-understand dashboards and reports.
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Customer focused mindset, patient, and resourceful
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.
- Experience with Tableau or other BI reporting tool, FinancialForce, Gainsight
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required