Regional Vice President, Enterprise - 13248
- Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of sales executives.
- Ensure team has scheduled and completed weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting, face-to-face meetings and documenting activities in SalesForce.
- Achieve annual and monthly sales targets on a consistent basis and ensure proper value selling approaches are used.
- Manage a regional pipeline to ensure quotas are achieved and that key targets are identified and pursued.
- Develop the region and increase market share by establishing effective sales strategies and methods that result in both expanded footprint and new account business generation.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Modify tactical field execution strategies to blunt the competition’s sales effectiveness, when appropriate.
- Cultivate higher-level relationships at prospect and named accounts to enhance the sales representatives’ effectiveness and ensure BlackLine has excellent higher-level relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- All sales professionals are required to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Minimum of 8 years’ sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past companies.
- Influencing and change management skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation, lead qualification and client relationship skills.
- Capability to interact on C-Level.
- Previous experience in managing a successful sales team is highly preferred.
- Prior accounting software or SaaS sales experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.