Geo Vice President (SAE) - 13244
Remote, United States
The Geo Vice President, Enterprise Sales is responsible for selling BlackLine’s products in North America to Controllers & CFOs of corporations with annual revenue greater than $750 million in assigned region.
- Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of sales executives.
- Ensure team has scheduled and completed weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting, face-to-face meetings and documenting activities in SalesForce.
- Achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets on a consistent basis and ensure proper value selling approaches are used.
- Manage pipeline to ensure quotas are achieved and that key targets are identified and pursued.
- Increase market share by establishing effective sales strategies and methods that result in new account business generation.
- Develop effective sales strategies and methods that result in both expanded footprint in existing clients and new account business generation for parents and subsidiaries of existing clients.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Modify tactical field execution strategies to blunt the competition’s sales effectiveness, when appropriate.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a global territory is required
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- All sales professionals are required to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past companies
- Influencing and change management skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, lead qualification and client relationship skills
- Capability to interact on C-Level
- Previous experience in managing a successful sales team is highly preferred
- Prior accounting software or SaaS sales experience highly preferred